"Waiting for a New Tomorrow" Print
This sand dunes boardwalk print will bring the coastal carefree vibes indoors, while adding an adventurous touch of an explorer's paradise to your home, cabin, beach house, office or van life decor. Features our original travel photography of a boardwalk in the coastal sand dunes at sunset in Prince Edward Island, Canada.
• Title: "Waiting for a New Tomorrow"
• Subject: Sunset boardwalk in PEI, Canada
• Photographer: Samantha Peddle
• Material: Premium luster paper, luxurious matte paper or gallery wrapped canvas
• Dimensions: 12x18" or 24x36"
• Luster paper is glossy, fingerprint-resistant with bright, saturated colors; unframed with no border
• Matte paper is thick and durable, prevents reflections; unframed with no border
• Poly-cotton blend canvas is acid free, fade resistant with matte finish; hand-stretched over solid wood bars and includes mounting brackets; unframed, 1.5" depth, image wraps around edges
Proudly designed in Canada. Ships from the US, Canada or Europe.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders above $100 USD.
Since each item is specially made for you after you place your order, please allow us 2-6 business days to print, sew and prep your items before they are sent out. Tracking information will then be emailed to you.
For specific delivery timeframes based on your location, click here.
There are no returns or exchanges. As each item is made just for you, we don’t store an inventory for this purpose. Please double check the color and size before ordering.
For our full refund policy, click here.
Customer service is our number one focus and we always strive for excellent standards. However, on the rare occasion that your item arrives damaged or defective, we offer a 100% quality guarantee to replace the item.
Please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We’ll send you a replacement free of charge.
Based in Alberta, Canada
Thanks for stepping into our world and supporting a small, family-run business. We're Samantha and Chad, the co-owners and designers behind Shadowshore, writing to you from the foothills of Alberta's Rocky Mountains.
Surrounded by towering giants, glacial lakes, flat prairies and arid badlands, there's no shortage of adventure here. The smell of fresh pines, feeling of a light summer breeze, and sounds of rushing water and howling wolves are the inspiration behind our designs for free-spirited adventurers and fellow outdoor lovers across the globe.
(n.) A burning desire to travel or strong impulse to explore the world. Sometimes the longing takes over the mind completely, causing intense daydreams of mystical, faraway places.
Attention: Wild Child on the Loose!
Those who embark on journeys off the beaten path may stumble upon delirious humans speaking of rare wildlife sightings, horizons stretching on as far as the eye can see, and endless possibilities of new lands never before discovered.